Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2023
- April 13th, 2023
- in UA11y News
Please plan to join colleagues from across campus and around the world to celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day, Thursday, May 18, 2023. This exciting event will include virtual and in-person sessions featuring the following speakers and topics:
- Jennison Asuncion, Head, Accessibility Engineering Evangelism @ LinkedIn. Co-Founder, Global A11y Awareness Day & Vice-Chair GAAD Foundation, interview with UA’s Kristin Kaylor.
- Corbb O’Connor, Director of Accessibility Advocacy, Level Access
- Six Keys for Accessible Online Course Development—Kristin Juhrs Kaylor, based on her book chapter in QM’s Guide to Digital Accessibility
- UA’s Accessibility Toolbox – Kim Smalley and Rachel Thompson
- Using Ally for Learn to make Courses More Accessible – Rachel Thompson and Leslie Kent
- Fix Your Content Day – a worldwide fixathon for Blackboard and beyond.
Full agenda and registration coming soon! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to receive an update when more information is available.