Explore these resources to learn how to create inclusive, accessible learning opportunities by utilizing Universal Design for Learning (UDL), a set of curriculum development principles that give all individuals equal opportunities to learn. For topics not covered here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
About Universal Design for Learning
This video playlist from CAST introduces Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
- Principles of Universal Design
- The Myth of Average: Todd Rose at TEDxSonomaCounty (Video)
- 7 Things You Should Know About Universal Design for Learning | EDUCAUSE.edu
- About UDL | CAST
- UDL ON CAMPUS: Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education
- Universal Design of Instruction | DO-IT
- The Checklist for Inclusive Teaching (PDF) provides examples of UDI practices. Numbers in brackets at the end of each item in the checklist refer to relevant UD and UDL principles.